2012-10-29

Moroccan Bliss - Part 1




I am a huge fan of Moroccan design, fabrics, furniture, art, food; well everything. I think because I’m so attracted to hand made items and most of their products is crafted with the hand. There is a certain honesty, heart and purity that come with handcrafted items.

At times I find myself wondering what the creator of the item was thinking whilst weaving a beautiful pattern on a piece of fabric or putting together the little ceramic pieces to form a stunning mosaic urn. 
I even dream of one day losing myself in the exotic sights, smell and colours of spices and beautiful rich fabrics you find in their fabulous markets.

When visiting The Royal Elephant Hotel in Centurion a few months ago, I had the opportunity to indulge myself in the beautiful Moroccan and North-African inspired Interiors.
Everything is rich, warm and colourful – Everything is simply stunning.














Thank you for reading my share. Please do join me tomorrow for Part 2

Ciao :-)

Elize








No comments: