2012-10-25

Off the Wall, Wall Treatments!



Good day everybody!

As you all know I am wanting to change my bedroom and bring a bit of personality to it. So, the 1st step to putting the whole thing together would be to decide on a colour for the walls. These days it's so easy to turn your spaces into anything you want it to reflect by just choosing the correct colour to paint them. There are almost a million different colours, textures you can choose from. It is also the cheapest option, especially for someone like me who is on a super low-low budget.

Here's a few pictures I have to share





Metallic Wallpaper - They are very trendy at the moment.


                                                    elementsofstyleblog.com




I'm a huge fan of the exposed brick look





Slap some chalkboard paint onto your walls and voila! A cosy study corner




I can't stay away from stripes!







                                                             hgtv.com

Hope you've enjoyed the blog today. Tomorrow I'll reveal the colours I've decided on and why.

Ciao :-)

Elize







                                                   



No comments: