2012-10-23

Project Zhush My Bedroom!


Good mornin all!

Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's and I have a feeling it will be going on like this for a while. I've decided to do a whole series of posts that will be related to each other. I will take you through the whole process from start, right to the end. I will be documenting everything - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... frustrations, new ideas. Yes, I mean everything. It'll be like a reality show. Hopefully a good one ;-)

So, yesterday I did a bit of research around, let's call it "Project Zhush My Bedroom" hereafter referred to as PZMB (haha). All the pictures I saw on various internet sites and of course Pinterest had my head in a spin. It feels like there's a tornado in my head! And I'm sure someone out there can identify with me? There's just so many options, styles, ideas, etc. Problem is, I only have one bedroom. So this is where I have to keep it together, call myself to order and get back into focus mode. Although it's impossible to have eeeverything you see in pictures and like, there is a way to incorporate most of it in your design. Well, that's what I'm thinking and that's what I'm going to try and do.

For now, here's a few images that caught my eye. I'll be posting more later.




Black, white and grey. You cannot fail. So clean and you can easily change the look with accessories and different accents of colour.




As you can see, I'm drawn to the neutral, clean colours. Love the ceiling too.




I think this is gonna be the colour I eventually decide on for my walls.



Those windows bring joy to my soul :-)




I DO love the colours... Another option.


Come by for more later on ;-)

To be continued....



Elize








No comments: