2012-11-06

Lucite furniture: Hip & Chic



Hello again!

I couldn't wait for tomorrow to share my latest obsession with you.

Lucite Furniture! I'm aaall about it right now.

Why I'm crazy about it: It's hip and funky yet chic and sophisticated. Its transparency makes it feel as if it is melting into or becoming one with its surroundings. For this reason it is also ideal for small spaces. It's elegant, different. I just LOVE it...

Here's a few pictures. Enjoy!



thefancy.com
  


chichunters.blogspot.com


google.ca


citified.blogspot.com


Love, love, love! Picture via delightbydesign.blogspot.com


Apartment Therapy

alkemie.blogspot.com

simplyfyingfabulous.com

Thanks for reading, again.


Ciao :-)


Elize

7 comments:

living room lights said...

Your furniture looks really amazing. I don't think I've seen something as simple yet classy in that sense. Thanks for sharing it with us here. It really gave me new ideas on how to decorate my own home with this kind of furnishing.

Design Couture said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad I could inspire you :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ehtesham hyder said...

Great pics! I like such type of products. Thanks for sharing.
Furniture stores in dallas

Design Couture said...

And thank you for visiting my blog! Keep reading ;-)

Melissa Jackson said...

Huge gorgeous improvement, great idea adding the bun feet. Visiting from Homemaker on a Dime.

Design Couture said...

Hi Melissa! I visited your site and absolutely LOVE it!