2012-12-10

Amazing Spaces - Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder


Good day lovelies!

It's been such a long time since I've posted on the blog. I have to ask for your forgiveness. I've missed it so much and I'm gonna try my best to make it up to you. Thank you to everyone who visits the blog. We are nearing 3000 views, even after I pulled a MIA on the blog! I appreciate it and am grateful for every single view, every second and every minute spent here with me.

So, today I would like to share with you a few of my favourite spaces.

At times I feel like just looking at beautiful spaces and design. That's when I browse the internet and I am never disappointed. I want to share some of the pictures I've stored so far.

Sometimes I know exactly what it is within a space that attracts me to it. It might be a beautiful chandelier, an exposed brick wall or the use of extreme contrast. Then there are those magical moments when I can't explain what draws me to a certain space. I wish those moments happened more often, but it might be their scarcity that makes them more special and extraordinary.

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :-)


















Thanks for visiting!

Ciao :-)

Elize


No comments: