2013-01-24

Beach Homes


Greetings lovelies!!!

It's weekend eve and I can't express enough how utterly ecstatic I am about that. It's been a difficult one, but I survived. And I'm sure I am not the only one.

What I need is a good holiday at the coast and I would be over aaaaall my troubles :-) Unfortunately that is not happening in the immediate future, BUT it is definitely on the cards for the near future. And hence today's post; BEACH HOMES!

I must admit that looking at these pictures made me more desperate to get to the beach, but it also soothed a bit of the deep and hollow yearning to feel the sand between my toes and the sound of the waves against the rocks... LOL! Anyway... enough of my whining :-)

Enjoy the pics!




































Thanks for visiting!

Ciao :-)

Elize

No comments: