2015-07-29

Colour scheme sample board



Colour scheme sample board

If you will remember from my previous post, I am currently doing an Interior Designer course at The Blackford Centre for Interior Design and one of our recent assignments was to come up with a colour scheme for a room in your house and to create a sample board for it.

As no surprise to myself I decided to go with a nautical theme. These colours are my all time favourites. I think in some way they are a small part or manifestation of my personality. I absolutely love the sea. The sound of it... its light turquoise shades to the deepest blues complimented by the light blue heavens and crisp white clouds. I am captured and awed by those scenes every time and will never grow tired of it. With all this mind I guess it is easy to see why it's always going to be my favourite colours.  

The best colour to compliment these different shades and tones of blue is red.That is my personal opinion. I think it brings a certain elegance and at the same time dominance to the subtleness only red can achieve.  

Below is a photo of my sample board in progress ....



I've also enclosed more pictures for your extra viewing pleasure ;-)






 
 
Thank you for visting... Ciao!


No comments: