2012-10-08

12 Decades Art Hotel, Johannesburg.


Today in my blog I will be featuring Jozi’s (Johannesburg) 1st and only Art Hotel. I accidently came across the 12 Decades Hotel that is situated about 10km’s from where I live. And may I say that I am thoroughly ashamed that I was completely unaware of the existence of this amazing feature our City has on offer. So, I’ve decided to make up for it by putting it on my blog… Forgiven!

The 12 Decades Art Hotel is situated in Downtown Jozi in The Maboneng Precinct; an integrated, urban mixed use community which began with Arts on Main. It is one of the main attractions of The Maboneng Precinct and has a core function besides providing accommodation. Each room is designed and decorated to portray the different eras of South Africa’s exsistence, 1886 – 2006.

I have enclosed pictures of the rooms. Enjoy!














Please follow the link for more info www.mabonengprecinct.com

Thank you for dropping by :-)





















No comments: