2012-10-18

Is that my grandmother's stove!!













My dream kithchen is definitely one with a AGA stove in it. I won't even lie about it, but the reason I am completely in love with this stove is the fact that it is completely out of place and out of time. Especially if you feature it in a more contemporary/modern kitchen. And for me it is still the best combination - Old and New... My apologies, we don't say old. We say Vintage or Classic *wink*
It easily is my favourite design style ever. For me it's all about contrast - it makes the statement.

Imagine the pure bliss when I saw my grandmother's stove in a modern kitchen! Mixing it up like this is definitely a "YES" in my books. I just HAD to share my excitement!

If you love it as much as I do and want to remodel your kitchen soon, here is a link to their website www.agastoves.co.za

In the meantime I'll keep dreaming and wishing :-)

Here's more pictures that I got on their website...





































No comments: