2015-08-06

Home office



I have been hunting down ideas for a small home office area for the past while. I’ve decided that instead of buying a new table I’m going to work with what I have. And what I do have are these two trestle stands. 


My favourite go-to place for inspiration of ANY sort is Pinterest. And as per usual, when I see the sea of options, I’m torn apart and can never make up my mind what I exactly want. Since I would like to take on the project myself I have to make sure that it would be easy enough, so I chose ideas that would be easy to execute. I think I would also like to go with the basic white and wood colour scheme which I am completely crazy about at the moment. To spice things up I will add a pop of colour when I assessorize, etc. 

The table in the below photo is more or less it... I think the white and wood combination goes together very well. 


So, today I went to purchase the table top which is 1800(height) x 600(width) x 20mm(thick). See picture below:


I also bought x2 types of wood sealant. One in "snow white" which I will use to paint the stands and another in "clear" for the top to retain the natural wood colour but also assist with protecting the wood. I am more or less set and very excited to start the project!  

I have added photos below to help with inspiration if you are on the same mission as I am. I will post pictures as soon as the table is done :-)
   















Thanks for reading... Ciao and see you soon !

No comments: